Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Week

                                                       My Week


         My week has been good so far.  I'm growing in a molar so that sucks and, our class is going swimming on Friday(which is basically tomorrow).  I have no idea what i'm going to do this weekend.  Most likely sleep in because of the time change.  Why do we even have the time change, I mean honestly whats the point?  Arizona and Hawaii don't do it so why do we have to?  Why can't Oregon make a law so we don't have to change time.  It would make life much easier and I would actually be awake and energized(maybe) when I go to school.  Enough of that.  I can't wait until spring break!!  I'll be at the beach with some of my closest friends and we'll get to go whale watching and go to an aquarium.  It's gonna be so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment